II- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. When using our Website, app and any related services we collect personal information about you. Without this information, we will not be able to provide you with all services requested.
2. We collect the following information:
(A) Personal and Contact Information including your first and last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, postal address, gender... in case you are invited to our Services by a any third party, the person who invited you can submit any personal and contact information about you.
(B) Identity Verification and Payment Information that may include your ID or passport or any other verification mean, bank account or payment account information if any.
(C) Social Network Data. If you connect or link or log in to our website using your social media account (e.g., Google, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat), we may receive information about your social media profile such as your friends list, profile information.
3. When using our website, app and any related services we automatically collect personal information that may include:
(A) Geo-location Information. When using our Website, app and any related services we can deduce your location from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS which allows us to determine your country, city, post/ZIP code, or even sometimes a more precise location.
(B) Usage Information. When using our Website, app and any related services we can know the pages or content you view, or services you have used, searches for listings etc.
(C) Log Data. When you visit our Website, app and any related services we collect information about how you use it. This information may include information based on your interactions with the Website app and any related services and its advertising (such as search information, device sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the Website app and any related services), IP address, standard web log information, information about the type of device through which you access the Website app and any related services (such as connection information, name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language, and time zone).
(D) Payment Transaction Information. When making any payment or financial transaction on our Website, app and any related services you will provide us with information relative to the payment instrument, the payment amount, date and time, payment instrument expiry date and billing postcode, PayPal email address or IBAN information if any.
1. We may use your personal information to:
(A) provide the services and customer support you request, including providing your information to third parties when necessary to fulfil your request, and/or confirming emails related to the Website app and any related services, reminders, and transactions;
(B) enable you to communicate with other members;
(C) send you messages, updates, security alerts and account notifications;
(D) if you provide us with any third party information, we may use this information to facilitate your referral invitations and to facilitate your requests;
(E) personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the Website, app and any related services your search history, your profile information and preferences and any other content you submit;
(F) contact and communicate with suppliers, buyers, sellers, or us;
(G) resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
(H) customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve our services, as well as modify and update existing services and develop new services;
(I) communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, or events, including by sending you relevant information, via email, phone, text messaging, push notification on your phone, or other means;
(J) deliver targeted and interest-based marketing, service updates, and promotional offers;
(K) connect you with third parties that provide products or services that may be relevant to you;
(L) request your review of a product or service;
(M) compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
(N) help promote a safe service and detect and prevent errors, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity;
(O) verify or authenticate information provided by you;
(P) comply with legal obligations or legal process;
(Q) protect the rights, property, health, or safety of any person or the general public;
(R) enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies;
(S) send you notices and alerts;
(T) provide and improve payment services;
(U) detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, abuse, security incidents;
(V) comply with legal obligations such as anti-money laundering regulations;
(W) prepare aggregated or deidentified data, including for general, statistical marketing and analytical purposes.
1. This is for your texWhere allowed with applicable law, we may share personal information, such as your name, your email address, between our members and/or with third parties for any purpose described in Section III above(“Use”), or for any other purpose that has been notified to you or to which you have consented. In addition, we may provide or share some or all your personal information with our members: Our Website may share your personal information to help facilitate interactions between our members.t
2. Persons to whom you direct us to share information: Our Website enables you to communicate with the suppliers/buyers/sellers by email, phone, or text. When you submit a message to or call or text for a product, we will provide your information about that product. When you contact about a product or service, they will store information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. We expect the members to use your information for the purpose of your interaction with them.
3.Service providers to our Website: We may share your personal information with Service providers to help manage and deliver their services such as: (i) verify your identity or authenticate your identification documents, (ii) check information against databases, (iii) conduct background or policy checks, fraud prevention, and risk assessment, (iv) cleaning services and lock providers, (v) provide customer service, advertising or payment services, (vi) process, handle or access insurance claims or similar.
4. Our other Business Partners: we can share your personal information with third parties that offer products or services that may be relevant to you, whose services you agree to use, you have expressed an interest in, or with whom you have authorized us to share your personal information.
V- INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING AND OPTING OUT
Our Website may partner with third parties (e.g., data management platforms, ad servers, ad network providers, or third-party advertisers) to provide you with advertisements that you see on the Website app and any related services. These parties use data technologies to collect information about your online activities over time on this and other websites, to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. This data collection may take place both on our Website app and any related services and on third-party websites that participate in ad networks or use similar third-party providers.
VI- EXTERNAL WEBSITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES
2. The Website, app and services have links to other websites that may collect personal information about you if you access or use them. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites or resources.
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section consistent with applicable laws. we may however for this purpose ask you to verify your identity.
1. Managing Your Information: Our Website gives you the right to manage and update some of your personal information through your Account settings. If you connected your account to a third-party service, such as Facebook, Instagram, WeChat or Google, you can change your settings and unlink from that service in your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date.
2. Data Access and Portability: In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request certain copies of your personal information or information about how we handle your personal information, request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and/or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
3. Data Erasure: In certain jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
(A) We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety.
(B) We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, keeping information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
(C) Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews) will continue to be publicly visible on our Website, even after your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
VIII- ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not disclose your account password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you may be responsible for actions undertaken through your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and have taken steps (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept, or access transmissions or private communications sent via the Internet. Therefore, although we work to protect your privacy, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that personal information or private communications you transmit via the Internet are guaranteed to remain private.
Our Website, app and/or our services are not designed to be used by persons under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use this Website, app or services. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18, we will delete that information.
XI- EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RESIDENTS
XII- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
1.We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. You have the following rights based on GDPR:
(A) Right to access: You always have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
(B) Right to rectification: You have the right to request our Website correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Website to complete information you believe is incomplete.
(C) Right to refuse to provide personal information: Our Website does not compel customers to provide Personal Information. At all times, the customer has the right to choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to the Website. However, if a customer refuses to provide (1) his/her basic information, and (2) payment information, it may not be possible to provide certain or all services.
(D) Right to erasure: You have the right to request that our Website erases your personal data. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests and legal obligations, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention of intrusions and/or enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) will continue to be publicly visible on our Website, even after your account is cancelled. However, personal attribution of such information will be removed.
- Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain backups to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction of data, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period.
(E) Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that our Website restrict the processing of your personal data.
(F) Right to object processing: You have the right to object to our Website’s processing of your personal data.
(G) Right to data portability: You have the right to request that our Website transfers the personal data that we have collected from you to another website, or directly to you.
In cases where a user exercises such rights, except on exceptions stated in GDPR, the Website will conduct an identity verification, and as a rule, contact the user within one month after receiving the request.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or call us at: +96170179079
1.Your consent constitutes, as a rule, the legal basis for the processing of Personal Information by the Website, app or related services. Data processing without the consent of the legitimate owner of the said data, can only happen and be justified by one of the following reasons:
(A) Necessity for the performance of a contract to which the user is party to,
(B) necessity to take steps at the request of the customer prior to entering into a contract,
(C) necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Website or by a third party,
(D) or necessity for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Website is subjected.
2. Withdrawal of consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the data processed prior to its withdrawal. you may withdraw your consent by using our website form or by contacting our representative of Personal Information.
XIV- PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES AND JOINT USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. When using your Personal Information, the Website may subcontract the processing or storage of such information to a third party to the extent of legitimate use.
We will require subcontractors to strictly manage Personal Information as if it were the Website, and ensure necessary and appropriate monitoring of subcontractors, and where using Personal Information, the Website will comply with the security of such information by entering into a contract which includes matters which must be stated in accordance to GDPR with subcontractors.
XV- HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Maintenance of accurate Personal Information
The Website employs appropriate measures to ensure that customer Personal Information is kept accurate and up to date.
2. Storage period of Personal Information
The Website will only store the Personal Information for the period necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use, and within a reasonable period after the expiration of the required storage period, safely erase or anonymize the Personal Information.
XVI- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD COUNTRIES
When the transfer of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of a contract between the customer and the Website, app and related services or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the customer’s request, we may transfer Personal Information obtained within the EU to the third country. In case of transfer to a country which lacks an adequate protection, the Website will take the necessary measures to ensure data protection that meets the GDPR standards.
(a) The UAE federal law on the data protection No. 44 of 2021 which applies to all data controllers and processors located in the United Arab Emirates.
(b) The Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) which applies to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information of Canadian residents in the course of commercial activities.
(c) The British International Data Transfer Agreement and Data Protection reforms and the new pro-active cybersecurity obligations which applies to all United of Kingdom residents and to all controllers and processors located or operating in United Kingdom.
XVII- SECURE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.Compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and guidelines
The Website complies with the GDPR as well as other relevant laws, regulations, and industry guidelines.
2. Information necessary for use of Payments Services
Our Payment Service Provider needs to collect the information necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable law. Without it, you will not be able to use any of our Payment Services:
(A) Payment and financial Information such as your bank account, credit/debit card.
(B) Authentication Information such as your ID, passport, driving license.
(C) Personal information such as your date of birth, your address, your email address, phone number.